Below are a few things you might like to know about ahead of the Festival.
If you do have any questions beforehand and can’t find the answer here drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where’s the Festival happening?
The Festival is on the playing field of St Peter’s C of E Primary Academy School, Bellamy Road NG18 4LN.
Access to the Festival site is off Newark Drive.
Do I have to pay?
No. The Bellamy Road Festival is a free festival for local residents. All shows, performances, workshops and activties are free of charge to those coming along.
If you want to buy food and drink, which will be available, you will need to pay but you can also bring your own (no alcohol).
What time do the gates open and close?
- On Friday 4 June gates open at 12 noon, with gates closing around 5pm
- On Saturday 5 June gates open at 10am and will close roughly at 5pm
- On Sunday 6 June gates open at 10.00am and will close at 4pm
Is the site wheelchair accessible?
Yes, it’s all flat ground and the site will be set up to ensure it’s easy to move around in a wheelchair /mobility scooter / with a push chair.
Are there toilets and accessible toilets on site?
Yes, there are toilets on site including accessible toilets. There are also baby changing facilities available.
Will there be seating?
Yes, there will be a number of tables and chairs around the site. Feel free to bring your own seating options if you’d prefer.
Is there food and drink?
Yes, there will be food and drink to buy from vendors on site. If you wish to bring your own you are more than welcome. Please note that alcohol is not permitted on site.
Can I smoke or vape?
The Festival site is strictly smoking and vaping free. If you wish to smoke or vape you will need to leave the site.
Is the site Covid-19 safe?
We have taken all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
- Social distancing remains in place – please observe the 2m guidance.
- Hand sanitiser will be available across the site.
- We will require a name and contact phone number for track and trace purposes. This will have been collected when booking in advance. If you turn up on the day without booking, and there are spaces available, you will be required to provide this information for these purposes.
- For some activities you may be required to wear a mask unless you are exempt.
- If you or any of your party are showing symptoms or are self-isolating, please do not come to site.
- If you have attended the Festival and develop symptoms and test positive for Covid-19 within 10 days of the event you must notify First Art as soon as possible.