Secret Picnic Safety Info
Your safety is our priority. The following measures will be in place to ensure the event is as safe as possible:
- Seating will be on blankets with one group of up to eight people (i.e. your party) per blanket. Each area will also have two deckchairs. Blankets will be spaced out allowing more than two metres apart and guests will be encouraged to social distance at all times.
- Seating will be pre-assigned to ensure the best possible spacing.
- There will be a gap between the stage and the audience.
- A socially distanced queuing system will be in place, stewarded by a member of staff.
- All members of First Art staff will be wearing face coverings when in close contact with guests. It is not compulsory but we encourage all adults attending the event to wear face coverings when moving about the site.
- We will be checking temperatures of all attendees on arrival. If someone in your group has a temperature you will be asked to return home. If you have an underlying condition which causes you to have a high temperature, please bring a doctor’s note with you.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we will be asking all guests to sanitise their hands before entering the performance area. There will also be hand sanitiser available in your picnic area for your party to use.
- There will be regular cleaning of blankets and other items in the performance area.
- In line with government guidance, we will be collecting contact information at the point of booking to provide to NHS Test and Trace if we are asked to do so.
It is REALLY important that if you or any of your party are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT attend the picnic. Please notify us as soon as you are able on 07970 807063 if you are unable to make the picnic.