Where did you see us?
We hope you have enjoyed the Shine A Light Community Heroes film.
To help inform our work across communities in North Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire, it would really help us if you could spare a few moments to answer the questions below.
Liv Auckland created the series of stunning digital portraits of all the Shine a Light Community Heroes. If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning a digital portrait worth £200 of you or of your and your family by Liv, don’t forget to include your name and email address at the end and tick the box to be entered into the prize draw.
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by First Art (charity no. 1193429)
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include all people who enter via our website up to
31 May 2021 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply fill out the information on the First Art website
9. First Art will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be a digital portrait of you or you and your family worth up to £200.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of First Art regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winner will be notified after 31 May 2021 via the email provided.
16. First Art will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and First Art reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
18. First Art will contact you to arrange your digital portrait. This will be done from photographs – no personal attendance is required. The final portrait will be sent to you at an agreed address.
Data protection and publicity
19. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used
by First art for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
20. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
21. All personal information shall be used in accordance with First Art’s Privacy Notice.
22. First Art reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
23. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.